Pages

August 26, 2006

my zahid



The family is having meeting right now. Since we are going to have the weddingSS of the year so a proper preparation is a must! Our Datin S is going to marry Datuk J while we are going to organise reception wedding for Cik Imah (a.k.a. cik wan) and my Cik Pi. My task? Huh sengal gler. I have to follow the Datin S for solemnisation at masjid. I dun want!!! I am so not gonna be there.huhuhu..Next task is head (aka tekong) of the bunga-telur-fairies. Oh...sungguh tak mencabar. I know what am I going to do. I'll grab my mushhy fariq imran and pretend I have to be his babysitter for a while.Akaka

Today for the very first time I witnessed and experienced my abg's wreckless driving and I was oh so takut. 160 to 180 and I just can hold onto my breath. Pergh..wut a day! Plus I was having only one hour sleep before that and I have to send him to airport. Not really send him actually. I have to take his car back home. I didnt sleep the nite before doing my agama translation *uhuks*.I take all the blame la since I was the one yg tak siapkan keje2 smua kan..uHuhuh..
Since I just had this experience, so my current fav song is tokyo drift theme song. Oh...I loike!!!


This is the picture of 3 lil tak-cukup-bulan-kittens found at the back of my home. Tho they look oh so yucky but I pity them. Sian..kecik2 dah kena tinggal. They are so smallll...Cam tikus pun ade. I made them milk but only one of them had a sip of the milk. Hwahwa...I feel like taking care of them but I dun think I can handle them with care...huhuhu

This is my type of guy. Uhuhuhu..tetibe kuar balik cter zahid. U know I've been admiring him since his first appearance at AF2 and still and will always like him.See this is the real type of guy that I like. His eyes his smile his beefy body. Recently I am bitching at myspace, u know the place where no one is real. Fakeness is everywhere. I saw sumone who resembles Zahid so much..huhuhu..Anyway Zahid, too is in myspace. But in myspace, that was totally not me. So unreal~


Okay...notice my jiwa kacau. Blog pun serabut. Citer bukan2. This is mainly because by tomorrow I have to go back to that creepy place and back to my miserable life....Ohhh plus I have tonnes of work (which I didnt even dare to touch) and mock interview awaiting me. Shit la....


I dun wanna go back

No comments: