Pages

August 27, 2006

wrap up

Hey it's the end of my precious holiday. I havent packed up my things yet!!! I am extremely lazy and having a high degree of reluctance *sigh*

So for a wrap up, kinda muhasabah diri, what did I do for my holiday? From an IB students point of view. No nothing. Apart from incomplete translation agama task, I didnt do any work. From a hoohaa-having-fun-girl point of view, again no nothing. Didnt really have a hoohaa time this holiday. Watched only 1 movie, went only 1 shopping complex (note : I dont consider Summit as shopping complex. It is just a chinese version of kompleks pkns, I guess). But, from a lazybump point of view, perfect score! Aiya carumba I'm just getting better in lazying around!

Anyway, I did find few solutions of my unanswered Qs. I've found the period of my hopes. Yeap, that is it. No further Qs, he will only remain as one of my nitemares and no one would ever hankered for a nitemare, I guess. So it's time for moving on (eh..macam ku pernah dengar ayat ini tapi dimana yaa??) and concentrate on the miserable life that I'm having right now. No more grief, pathetic feelings. If I have to blind myself, than go on. If I have to deafen myself, again move on!

Oh okay, so what's to keep myself occupied at that boring banting? Haha, lots n lots of 'em. Just bought 2 books yesterday. And when I went digging my abang's book in the shelves I found a kisah nabi book, which I think a necessity for a 19-year-old-ignorant girl like me. I guess I am ready for a return to the misery and wretchedness of..oops okay. Forgot oledi. Mom told me to keep positive insights in order to lead a happy life. So, okay, no boring banting but tranquil banting! No miserable life but condusive atmosphere to read books and do maths! No dull social life but having many exciting geeks and nerds around me who know how to enjoy life!

Okay ppl, peace,I'm out

No comments: