Pages

July 19, 2006

happy happy

10.28pm,July 18 2006.


This is a happier version of me =)(= and I just feel like blogginggggg

Burp...kenyangnyer makan eksrem cappucino Shazif blanje. Mekasih Encek Shazif Othman.Moga eskrem yang bakal menambah lemak di badan saya ini diberkati dan halal sempena expo halal yang bakal berlangsung esok. *talking craps*

Suddenly I feel happier today. Nothing happened today. Class went like usual. I didnt go to the tayangan (a slot, part of our MPI) instead went to library to read the newspaper. To my dissapointment the main topic at ALL papers are on that Shhtuupiid Siti and Pil KK. Yah wutever. Do whatever u want to do but pls stop making such gimmick no-comment-biarlah-rahsia statement. That is just...so...lame.

I just went for the taska meeting. Sheesshh menyesal capub bday gue. Tak pasal2 I was appointed to be the project manager next week. The agenda is birthday party so Shazif cruelly assigned me and....IJOY???? to be the project manager. Uwaaa..saye takut dengan Ijoy. Dier cam...garang. Walaupun dier jadi badut aritu...tapi..dier...cam..garang. Nanti dier...uwaa..takut. Ijoy is like..pejuang-islam-muslimin-sejati and I am perempuan-biasa-takut-dengan-ijoy

Tomorrow is my maths QUIZ. Cis..takut seyh

Dahlah. Nak sambung buat maths


N.B: I have new strategy on blogging. I'll just write up on the notepad and paste it whenever I get the chance to surf the net. So jimat mase. While waiting for the so-called hotspotz yg nak sampai ke hostel....terpakse lah wat camtuuuuuu

No comments: