Pages

July 09, 2006

an attempt to write

This post is called an attempt to write.



Yesterday I checked my bank account. Oh now it was not on pupose tho. Just to kill time while waiting for my mom to withdraw her money. Then guess wut??

Your balance is RM***.25


And I was like....yippy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Duitku udah masukkk...Thanx mr jpa thanx mr govt for giving me chance to spend n spend n shop n shop. But the big Q is,


When will I get the chance to shop till I drop????

Okayh, there are few problems here:
1. I dun have time. Next week is our MPI which I think I am not siot enuff to create a reason n fly back home. I think it's a NO NO, for now at least. Next 2 weeks is my KEM SASTERA SIOT GILAK. End of July? Hurmm..maybe..
2. I am not in my best figure. Meaning I have to cut down my weight more. Tsk..I think this is the hardest part especially when my class is now faaaaaaaaaaaaaarrr away from everywhere. Makes me feel hungry easily, pluss the aircond pon make me hungry easily (yaa..shivering otot, more energy, yada yada bla bla)
3. Erm...


Sem 3 exam is cancelled or wut the college called as "postponed". Wut am I supposed to feel eh? Happy ke? Not really. No exam meaning I have to stay focus. Sebab wut makes me focus is............exam of course. Kalo tak mesti gue nak enjoy je rasenya.Hwaaaaa...takuttttttttttttttttt. What will happen next? Just wait n see.

So far my sem 3 life is not bad. My social life...is not that bad. Except for the fact that I played roughly during the sports carnival, maybe ade induce kebengangan org terhadap gue. Sorry ler sesangat. Nyaha. But my procrastinationata disease still ade.Worsen maybe. Paiseyh, I really need to get back on track kan..kan..kan...

Oh I have this new disease. Even I myself am terrified with this disease. He kept on popping out in my mind.The thoughts on him is undeletable. To make it worst, arghh..he is he. He is not other he or that he or this he. Nyaha...who is HE? No one shud know. No one wud ever know. Trust me. Any clue?? He is not from sains selangor obviously. So enough said. No one knows. I've never told anyone. Even my McB fren. Even my SMSS fren.


tatau ape motif gambar neyh >.<


~~~nyaha nyehe. I think I am crazy. Tell me wut's goin on...~~~~~

Ta~

No comments: