Pages

July 22, 2006

apologi buat mahfuzah

Ouch,once again I screwed up.This entry is called apologi buat mahfuzah..

Need I explain to y'all wut had happened? Aint think that one wud be necessary. But it's just another emo silly thing. I am haunted by my guilt. Especially the fact that she's my bestest fwen ever and I shud be there to chill her down actually. But what did I do??? I just poured more acid on her profusely bleeding heart. Hwa hwa....There she goes. I dunno what she's doin now. Am feeling extremely guilty. Paiseyh..

Quoting my own saying :
"Ye aku tensen ngan ko.Tp stkt mane je la aku mampu bngang. U r my bestest fwen.."

tataulah ape yg saye dah buat
****


Malaysian drama is seriously shuucckksss..Sheeshh..(courtesy to McB english dept yg mengsilibuskan cerita pasal niggers.huhu) Last nite after watching one in a million I wandered around the channels is astro (eh skati je kuar terms camni)Then I tried channel 1 n 2, just wanted to see if there's any improvement. Since my ability of multitasking is undeniable, I watched the drama in ch 1 n 2 at the same time. Huh...serious dier nye stupidity tahap...tahap...huh speechless. People who sell chicken kat pasar yg bersih gila (which is so..tipu) is having a better life than people who are pampered in air cond'd room. Hoh....tipu tipu tipuuuuuuuu. Hwaa...I felt so stupid due to my stupid decision of watching those shows.Ciss...tahapahapetah

__________________________________________
Oh yeah..my group, INSYIRAH, won the best group MPI!! Haha..it was worthy experience tho. It didnt affect me much on my penghayatan in islam except the fact that I am certain that my religion is the one n only religion yg sangat beauttifulll n relevant. I'm proud to be a muslim, seriously. But I met great bunch of fwens yg sebnanye byk kali terserempak dah pon. Cuma skang je get to know them better. Best best. My groupmate rocks!! Gabungan perempuan bising n suke glak. Oh..our cooking n slaughtering competition, we won!! Hahaha..Jenazah?...we won!!! hahaha. Best best best

__________________________________________
I'm going out wif z today. See toldcha that I'll be missing her. Sebab lately (NOTE:my lately is this recent 3 months)I've been going out with her. Hwa hwa z....jgn tinggal daku..sape lagi nak usha crop zara bersama?? But seriously I am not in my best mood, especially after what had happend. Tu pasal gue ajak dier tgk wayang....Erm..whatever.Let's just pray that in the coming hours, I'll get better and regain my stability,

No comments: