Pages

June 10, 2006


part of us..


Y can they just throw away their stupid childish attitude n just mix up with other ppl??Who do they think they are? Whattaheck???

They think they can live with their bad boys clan forever?? Huh stupid stupid sangat2
To anyone who came across the sains slangor so-called bad boys of 0004, run for ur life.Coz they are totally useless fuckin creature who's presence is very annoying n irritating.Jangan la kawan ke kawen ke ngan diorang neyh.Buat merana hidup jer!

Anyway the reunion is quite ok la.The turnout is..quite OK.Except for the presence of bad boys who did not want to pay because they came just to meet up each other but ended up eating lots n lots.F*ck la wey.Abisla makan tak berkat~

Met with my frens..Hwa hwa..I miss themmmm sangat2...Berbuat gila berjoli gembira.I was so happy to see them.Each of them.Each faces are very important to my life.They are the colours of my life n I love them~

Towards the end we took pixies.Then talked with the f5 boys..UUuuuu..my junior dah beshar besharrrrr dah....I think they are 100X better than the bad boys.

Thanks to ida,z, n fuzah who took the trouble to cook the food.U r superb la my girls.*Clap clap clap*.Then to bad epul n whoever involved directly or indirectly.Thanks a lot.

I'm too tired to type anything.Plus I am so freakin piss off dengan setan2 brengset itu.Let da pixies + short video do all the talkings
























No comments: