Pages

June 09, 2006

fasi ilim

Without realising,actually many people do have SPLIT PERSONALITY.Including me, obviously.The smile I put on my face whenever I'm with my bestfrens is umsimilar with the smile I've shown at McB.I tend to not showing the true self of me when I dun feel comfortable to do so.

Hence when I got the chance to show my true self I feel relieved.A superb undeniable feeling of relieved no one wud ever understand it (yeah..I'm exaggerating). Met my ex-schoolmates at ILIM@Bangi. The skool called us to be the so-called facilitator to help our dear juniors.All of them are mostly my close fwens so I feel vary happy to spend time with them.Had our crazy times together bergoyang2~~


us


Went there and do almost nothing.Just watch them do something.Help them a lil bit..
Then had fun.Eat.Sleep.And at the end we got cert n rm50! Wahahaha thanks a lot pn roslina n smss!!!! Felt guilty,seriously! Thanx a lot anyway

big dan n the gang.



Surprisingly wan (bella's bro) still remember me n he knew I took perez as my pet bro.Hehe.Old story.Perez is supposed to be in this batch but he was expelled from my skool when he was in f3.I still remember the date, July 30,2004.Where I had my worst day on my bday.I did ask him but we were not oficially declared pon.But I've promised myself he's the one n only person I'd take as my pet bro.Even if he doesnt want.Seriously.I may have many2 ppl in my usha2 list but in my heart there's only 1 person will remain in my heart.Paiseyh terjiwang plak..Perez did come to ILIM but didnt get the chance to meet him..I wonder how he looks now..

Sadly it's only a 3-day chance to enjoy with them and I have to get my ass back at "homestay perkampungan jawa" bak kate syahir.Tsk..My work is not done.Lantak.I dun want to think bout it nemore.

me n epul cacat


Tomorrow is our reunion.Thinking of the turnout is nerve-wracking.I dunno who's coming n who's not.Hopefully everything will be fine.Thanks to Pn Roslina for providing many things for us.I know u love us all n we love u sangat2!! Infinity n forver.Best teacher forever2 n ever2.

SMSS won the best all-rounded school in last PPM.Hey, partly, it's our share too, okay? Coz the points are accumulated n it takes the achievement of school in 2-5 years time! So,I feel proud for u

Erm..this post is i-miss-smss version..So anyone who r not from this school, just bear je la with my jiwang words

No comments: