Pages

June 07, 2006

hatred

Do we have to tolerate with people around us? Satisfy them? Huh..

When u are in a community which is very different from what u are..How am I supposed to react? Just be myself n face the music? Or I have to behave exactly like they want to?

Huh..tensen tul ade cultural difference ni.I'm a person who usually takes other ppl words' into matter n I am soOoOoo disturbed when ppl perceived me negaively (tho it happens all the time~)

But now I think I have to learn to close my ears, open my eyes wide n move on with my life. So what if I'm not a wanita melayu terakhir? So what if I like to go out with my girls? So what if my frens r ROCK?. So what if we love to go berjoli? so what????

I live in this city since I was born.I've been nurtured in this environment.I grew up n see the hustle bustle of the city,see ppl wearing clothes like this n see ppl living life like that.I absorbed all those things I've watched, blend it n live my life according to my own prescription.How can u expect me to change in a blink of eye,especially in a place where I cant wait to get my ass home each day n every weekend?

If I have to be hypocrite all the time, I think I shud have just commit suicide just like "Sensei" in Sosuki Natsume's Kokoro. I hate pretenders!!!!!!!

No comments: