Pages

May 29, 2006

my 5th day of holiday



Let's have a moment of silence and recite Al-Fatihah for those who has been called by Allah in Indonesian quake last few days..Al-Fatihah..May with this test, we'll be more alert with any possible things that awaits us.I was so touched when I read bout it in the paper.Loss,suffercations,grieving are everywhere.There are also Malaysian students who are currently doing Medic in Indon had to fly back to Malaysia.

Practically doing nothing at home.Woke up at 10am (slept late last nite..3am..played wordracer with faeez..ngehehe) then worked out.Hehe..progressing.2km constantly jogged n as always 10mins with the dumbell n 10mins fastwalking.But the rest of the day I ate a lot!! Haih..seems like my effort is useless but I'm neva gonna give up!! Kehkehkeh..

Finished the Americas Next Top Model Marathon today.Danielle won. And I'm glad Jade was not the finalist.Thank God that arrogant bitch cudnt make it.I'm proud of Joanie tho she didnt make it to the highest but she's still on the top.I've learned a lot in this ANTM series.The biggest lesson is on how to deal with bitch(es).Yeah bitch(es) do distract my life especially in McB.Some of them cause too many pains in my ass and I totally cant stand it.But I'm adapting to the situation and one day I'll be fully-immuned with those bitches. Hehe..actually their presence induced this one kind of defensive system of mine to ensure that I'll keep on smiling when they keep on bugging

Retro Joanie


Finally came out from my shell and breathe the polluted air today.Went out to buy groceries.Then went to ABC mapley nearby my house n guess wut,I met my primary skool-crush-->Anwar~

Anwar : Nad!
Me : (Searched for that voice.Saw him,n pretended I didnt hear it..nyehehe.At that time I was like totally fool because I was so nervous.Pretended to read the menu, to concentrate on the tv..bla bla bla)
Anwar :(He got up from his table, n sat in front of me)
Ey, ni Anwar la..Tak kenal ke
Me : (Lup dup lup dup.Pretended like I didnt realise)
Eh..la...tak perasan la
Anwar : Oh..org panggil buat2 tak knal plak..
(And we continued talking on n on until he had to make a move)

hehehehehe...so embarassed.Sorry Anwar.I was kinda nervous.Anyway he's not that hot like he used to be.But he's tall.And that's an extra points u know..

There're too many things to be done.Currently working on "that" project. Tomorrow I have sooOoooOooo many plans :
1. Go to ASN n exchange the sijil simpanan premium.Oh I'm so in desperate for money..guess I need a sugar daddy~~
2. Library maybe? Gonna do my research..But note that MAYBE.I might change my mind.I'm a totally lazybump bump bump
3. Go to Summit n buy "that" thing for "that" project
4. Meet up Z n Shera maybe?

Ahahaha..if u fail to plan,then u r planning to fail..yeke??

No comments: