Pages

May 27, 2006

my 2nd n 3rd day holiday~


Pweetty Naima~~


Erm..it's raining cats n dogs rite now so I guess I might save the usage of eletric by turning off the air-cond.Hey, eletric's tariff is increasing. The price of every bloody things are increasing...Are we in the middle of critical inflation right now??

Spent my day with zack on friday n saturday. At first we went to skool to pick up our cert. Picked up Min at Bdr Tasik Selatan..she was a bit late so Z n me had a ridiculous talk as always..talking bout these..n that..n she is determined to make the reuni real. Go go my sista u can do it~~Then we went to pick up wawa at GMI coz she's doing practicals there n unfortunately we cudnt make it. The office has closed n it will only re-open after 2.45pm n we didnt want to take the hell trouble of going thru the traffic congestion, again.

At skool the teachers just had their teachers' day celebration. I'm glad most of teachers who taught me can still remember me. Tho they didnt teach me until f5! Pn Zaleha, Cikgu Aliza, Madam Tan can still remember my name..wehehehehe...Then we went to Jusco Maluri, reminiscing the days where this place is our main spot.Those were the days~~ Then went to Mid Val n hey guess wut, we got lost! Not once, but twice! Yeap, believe me!! It was my first time going to Mid Val from the opposite direction (which is from KL) n I was kinda lost.N my muchos confident Z led us to the Kerinchi Link! We've almost gave up n just go to OU but one U-turn had saved the day.It was a nice experience despite the RM4 wasted on the tolls fare~

Watched MI3 with zack.Nice movie.Hot mr cruise.My heartbeat is rhyming with the movie. Then went to eat Shokudo wutever.Just wanted to try new things. I had err..sumthing sumthing noodle n that was not bad.Then headed back to Zack's home. I slept at Zack's house n had to buy my ******* coz it was a sudden decision n I didnt make any preparation

The next day, Zack wanted so much to go out with fwens. After made several callings n gathered several peeps, again n again we shot off to Mid Val.Went to pick Pekah at UM n this time around we perfectly used the right path.Zack's realised that the road that we supposed to take was today's road n i cudnt help myself from keep on teasing her.Nyehehehe..sorry Z~

To make the day worst, Ai was there with Uzir.I pulled the most annoying face n didnt make the effort to look at his face.I dunno.I was just terribly dissapointed with the way he treated me at the nite where that cilake made me mad.It was like everything went wrong n I am really frustated with all of my so-called bestfwens.Apologized to Uzir coz I dint talk to him n he said he understood.I'm not sure whether wut he said really agreed with wut he's doing behind me.

Why must everything takes place in Mid.I made two childish moves at Mid.One with cilake one with Ai.Went out with $%^&* at mid. Went out with cilake with mid. Mid Val had witnessed many ups n downs in my life, i guess..

Got more n more info on cilake thruout these 2-day-out.Found out that V is now single n available.Found out that cilake's girl feels insecure with me.Oh Lord is that true?? Plss...do tell me that is one hell of joke cuz who on earth would feel insecure about me???I am totally not beautiful n I dun think that none of my xskoolmates especially wud expect to be with me.Coz they only look for beautiful girls with nice figure n that wudnt be me, I guess.I admit I used to lost my focus in our fwenship but I can totally accept it if we r fated to be bestfwens forever.I was kinda shocked when he can get along with her girls classmates well.That is totally frustating. I wish I dun know who the hell is he.I wish I didnt befriend with him that close.I wish I can totally get his ass out of my life.I wish I'm strong enuff to forget all those things n I wish Allah grant all my wishes..Plsssssssssssssssss...

No comments: