Pages

May 31, 2006

my 7th day holiday..



First of all I would like to say...


to my dearest fwen, Zahidahtul Kamaliah Saharun~~


Me n Ida @ PantaiHapetah,Melaka


I made her sumthing, been working on it the whole day,yesterday but the stupid bloody movie maker is just making my blood pressure rises until I wanted to throw away my laptop..uhuhuhuh..planned to send it to her today..direct to her house but cudnt make it because I cudnt transfer it into the suitable form..shttuuuppiiiddddd...there goes my plan.Tsk tsk..but found out at her blog she wasnt at home so..it is still OK.. =)

Yesterday I managed to follow my plan.Nyehehe..Took out my money, went to library, went to Summit.So the mission was 70% accomplished la.But,sadly the library didnt help me that much.Haih..All the books related to my research were not there.Shtuupid library!But the condition was suitable to concentrate on my works but I didnt take the chance tho..Hehe..in my mind, there were too many things to be settled so I got my ass out from that library.Went to summit.Searched n found.Satisfied n went back home =)

Today I went to Pyramid with Z.Today's target was something n sandal.Uwaaa...I'm craving for the sandal I found in Studio R..Nice.Smart.Uwaaa..I want it!!!!!!!But unfortunately my size for the design I wanted sold out.Uwaaaa..I'm certainly going to hunt other Studio R outlet, just for that beautifool sandal..Nyehehe..Then went to pick up Shera n boyfie at Unisel.Just wanted to survey the futsal place..

Studio R..Granda sandal..for u I shall be..MidVal..wait for us >.


So futsal?? Ehehehe.yeap!This sunday we are really going for a healthy girls day out..yeah it's 100% girls.Gonna celebrate the birthday of our fwens, Ida,Nadiah n Nadia.So this is gonna be a "huge" n fully-scheduled party! Early in the morning there will be a mini party by the lake.Then at around 11 we are going to chill at wetworld n at 2 we are going to play futsal!
Haha..for the first time ever (2nd time in my case) the girls are gonna rock the sports planet! Hehe..thanx to ME, I got to reserve a turf..so this was the booking call

Guy : Sports planet shah alam, hello?
Me : Erm..hello..erm..just asking if are we able to book a place in Sunday.Is it possible
* tried to sound like not a first-timer but I definitely failed la haha..
Guy : Ouh ok.At wut time?
Me : Around 2 maybe?
Guy : (checking) erm..ok..so which turf are u choosing? the big one or the small one
Me : (Oh crap..I didnt know which one) Erm..which one erk..I think I'll go for the big one la..
Guy : (giggled.he knew it i'm a first timer) ouh,ok so do u have a membership card?
Me : Alamak..membership..alamak...camner erk...erm..(tried to sound as gedik as I can)
Guy : (giggled again n again) erm..wut bout ur fren ke..
Me : erm...er..(gedik-er)
Guy : Naa.it's ok..this sunday u can just come n bla bla yada yada fon number ladies day..bla bla..

Haha..mission accomplished!

sports planet..wait for us..!!



*went to check out the place.Erm..the "big" turf wasnt that big actually but the small turf is quite isolated so there will be more privacy n it is less likely for any guys to tease us or witness the ugly-ness of first-timer-ladies kicking balls..

Just pray hard that everything wud go just as we planned..insyaAllah..nyehehe

No comments: