Pages

May 25, 2006

my first-half-day-holiday

Hey.It's only a half day of my holiday and I've started to feel....very nothing.

Woke up and worked out.Did it for 42 mins with 15 minutes of jogging.Erm..have to do better.I need stamina!And also,of course, I need to lose tonness n tonness..ah..konon~

I'm on the run of americas next top model season 6 marathon. Owh how I hate Jade so much.Snobbish n she brags a lot.I wonder how the girls cant stand her without the urge of shooting her or chopping her. Well currently I have no favourites for this season. But out of those 12 girls, I like Joanie best. But still, she cant beat Naiima. Naima's down-to-earth n pleasant character is very...pleasing? Nevertheless, according to my fren, Jade is still on the run of the competition..Euwwnesss.That makes me really cant wait for the next n next episodes n hoping to see Jade's elimination.Hurmph..episode 5 is 59% done..cant wait *_*

I've just realised there are lots n lots of singing-n-reality competition recently in Malaysia.This scene is kinda worrying.Watching lots n lots of Malaysian rather choosing to go for audition without realising they are talentless than going to seek for job,education,money..etc etc.Yeah I agree those competitions offers luxuriousness n glamorous world but how much can those secure your future n the whole of your life? The life span of a singer or artist who is "detected" from a fans-voting-competition is not long,seriously.

Here u got mentor, akademi fantasia, sumthing-sumthing millionaire, malaysian idol,this n that. What's the point? To increase ur program ratings? To invite more Malaysian to waste their money n put their future on risk? It is even saddening when the products that they tried to create didnt really shine when they are no longer in the competition.Their presence in the music scene or art scene generally in Malaysia didnt really make any change.The industry is still unable to make a significant success.

The thing is, we've got abundance in terms of numbers of artists.Yeah, most of them are not-so-useful n their presence are only as sexy cover girls, scandalous source of gossips n sumtimes, as the ppl who fooled themselves in their dramas,album etc etc.
And when u see the Malaysian who think they can sing go for auditions, oh Lord, they totally sucks.Yucky, I can say.How can they wasted lots of money, time, queing up in long lines,waiting patiently, to abuse a song in 30 seconds time?They can do that anywhere.In the bathroom,at the place where the not-so-useful rempit n kutu berahak usually sits n do nothing.

Huhu..nonetheless..I cant deny that I am one of the fans of Akademi Fantasia n I did follow some of the shows.Doesnt mean that I'm whining bout the worrying scene, I'm totally against the flow, turning off my radio or restricting myself from watching the show. It just sumthing came out from my thoughts n I need to spiil it out since I've too many accumulated things in my mind..Nyehehehhe..

Oh 37.3% more to go...Really cant wait.I think I want to have my nice afternoon nap before I started to go out from my house n do something beneficial or useless..nyehehehe..contradict gler..

No comments: