Pages

April 10, 2006

sakett


Classmate gue~

I've just got back from my hella bella freakin tired saket gler amal islami~~

Uwaa...saye rindu blog saye sangat2.....Wireless connection jahat!!

Back to my storiess..

last week's stories
Oh dunno why...I've been contacted by my fellow frens..including someone! I am quite surprised.Y the hell those lost-contacters suddenly msging me n stuff...

AmySyahFaiz : Nad..gue rindu same kamu..bile mau berjoli2..nak pluk..

**Deep inside my heart-wahlao amy..blekah kte pernah berjoli2 ria..Do u mean in clasS?? pfFtt~

SaffuanSmailKasim : Woit..blagak gler
**Deep inside my heart - reality check : Is it me or is it u??

Someone : Hey..I've just listened to the cd yg u kasi dulu..best la..bla bla bla yada yada..
**Big question - wahlao..b4 this kan i refused to confess I was the one who gave him cd..rite now I agreed plak..

Enough of those ppl stories..Now the amal islami part plak :

We went to Impian Country Resort, Ulu Langat.The place is quite OK.Not bad..but the physical activites are..hella bella freakin penat!!! The nitewalk was horrible..I cud see nothing...Simply grab anything including the thorned-plants..sakit gler tangan gue..Rite now I'm kinda suffering for sengal2 n lebam2...tensionnnnn jer..Nak angkat tangan susah..My butt is aching....WahLao...sedeyh gler =(

EH...suddenly lost words...I'll b back..tata

No comments: