Pages

April 03, 2006

another week..

OhmiGod..We've just discussed about the superheros of our childhood (Ultraman,Gaban,Masked Rider,Power Rangers,Captain Planet) and suddenly I got really excited and do this weirdo action and suddenly..came this my dear Mr Fadzlanor Chemistry teacher...

I am sOoOoOOoOooOOooooo embarrasseddd....

ShYttt...

Nothing much happened past days. I'm kinda disinterested to blog but here I am once again *sigh*. Went for the Putrajaya Trip with the lil kiddos of Playschool Sayangku. The supposedly "Sabtu yang Seronok" turned out to be Sabtu yang Penat Gila!! =) I took care of Izzat, the 3-year-old lil kiddos whose languange I totally dont understand. So it was like quacking n kokoking n yada yada bla bla..

I went back quickly to home after the trip. My bro picked me up. Then took a rest..went out wif Fuzah to Pyramid. Wondered around.....N I wanted to try ice-skating!!!! Fuzah was kinda scared hahaha...I was too..tapi saja buat2 takut...
Nyehehehehe...

Still still missing my girlfwenssss...There're sum reply on the reunion...Good feedback I guess..So better think sumthing now...

Ok la..

No comments: