Pages

April 12, 2006

my inferiority complex

Ahah..so better mood rite now..No disturbance..Just me alone..Feel better~~

Well well well..here's the more complete version of my Amal Islami

After several long years of not doing any rough physical activity, I strengthened myself to just go for the nitewalk. I know it wud go haywire. I know it would be a scarry nitemare so I started the nitewalk with millions n zillions of negative thoughts..and the result is...my inferiority complex worsened! I feel I have troubled other ppl...I feel ppl are annoyed with me n my-bloody-slow-self..N yeah..it's all about other ppl..As for myself..I think I've pushed myself harder. Before this I cudnt imagine that a tiny winy rope cud push myself upward..I thought it wud putus I thought the roots of the plants wud crack if I step on it..Wah Lao..so pathetic me!Thank u Allah..for creating so many helpful things around us n yet..we r not being thankful to U

The next day, went jungle trekking..Before that we had this obstacles..Yg merangkak2 cam tentera tu..best! Me likey! Then to climb wall with the aid of someone's hand n shoulder..thank u very much Aliyah!!! I thought I cudnt make it..I even thought of escaping it..Thanx Aliyah..Merci...Gracias...Syukran!!!!! N as the pakcik said that I cud handle 10 more ppl to step on my hand n shoulder, I aided my fwens..Sakitnye Tuhan aje yg tahu...Even them with lightweight make my shoulder ache wut about me?? Haih..thanx Aliyah.....!!!! I cried coz my shoulder is aching like hell but had to swollen the pain as we were heading for jungle trekking right after the obstacle..I had to kill the pain myself..Cudnt grab anything tightly..Cam sakit gler tak tahan gue. N i had to go slow for the jungle trekking coz firstly I'm traumatized by the nitewalk's experience n secondly each time I tried to push or pull something the whole hand was like screaming of pain...Thanx to Madihah n Aliyah for being there for me n not leaving me though I knew that they were really annoyed..ngehehehe..sori banget..

All in all...Amal Islami is a great experience of testing one's patience! Seriously! The result is guaranteed la bebeh~~

*****************


Yesterday (Tuesday), we had our first petanque match against the M05J boys..n the result is we won!!! ngehahaahahha..we won!! I am sOoOoOoooo happy~~ It's worthy la I had to swollen panadol to kill the pain n put this minyak angin all over my body..ngeh ngeh ngeh...It was a tough competition!! =) =) We had a psycological war..n we won too... =) =)

Will b going for Banseki camp this week..Tougher n rougher, I guess..Paiseyh...I cud feel that I'm going to burden everyone againnnnn n agaiinnnn...Menci menci menci~~

No comments: