Pages

March 29, 2006

i miss u

Mood : Melancholicos Muchos Gochos Algojozzzz

Wahlao..I dunno why I've been dragged into this bluey duey mood. Everything seemed not right to me. Everything seemed saddening. Life is OK. Nothing frustating nor interesting happened. I got to see the apple of my eye everyday and I'm enjoying it. Wahahahaha..

I miss my fwens. My girlfwens to be exact. Sangat2..I dunno why. I just miss those sweet time of menggila tak tentu arah n menjoli-joli with them. I kept on reminiscing the memories we had before this. Recently we hardly meet each other that much. Our last meeting is on fuzah's bday, I guess. Itupun cam rush2 smuorg pun tak dpt nak get together lama-lama. I miss our Malacca tour..I miss our Mid V outing..I miss everything lahh..Sometimes the fact that we are getting apart scares me. God knows how much I love them. However latterly I felt they are so far from me. Maybe I'm too sensitive or maybe they are just too busy. We hardly met, hardly talked n even hardly send msgs. Unreplied msgs or unexpected way of replying msgs has taken me aback n I feel I just need to rest from taking part in their life kot...
Ya Allah please keep our heart together tho we are separated miles away..Please strengthen our bond n Bless our fwenship forever..

And I just need to go on with my life. Keep on satisfying the college's n my studies' demand. Strive hard for a better better life when the one sweet day will come...I dunno when



>.<

No comments: