Pages

March 22, 2006

warghhhh~

*wink*

mountain of workloads are burdening me..i hardly breath~~~~ *suffocates*

dun really know wut to blog.but just feel like blogging.that's all.

the malau fasi's so-called reunion is on next week.we are going to have a big makan2..went to the meeting last nite..awWw.. *wink* so comeyyyL.. nyeahaha..oh my if ppl read my blog they wud be scared away..naa..this is not the normal me..i'm just in the worst angau condition at the moment..*gag gag puke puke*
i am supposed to bring caramel..aihh..hope that history wont repeat itself. hope this time around my caramel will be lots more better n delicious yummy2 than before..tsk tsk..malu seyh kalau kena gelak berjemaah lagi2 ader *dier*

ouh...stop..i must stop now.or else i'll be crapping more n more........

cant wait for the next monday...*counting days living life* >.<

No comments: