Pages

March 25, 2006

aiyark..

Erms..So much for the 2nd attempt to write this out.Better make this one real.

Recently I browsed through favourite blogs of mine.And some of the bloggers are thinking of letting their blogs go.Haih...puhlease..For ur own sake, please don't do that..

why blog?
It's the best medium to voice out ur feeling, your opinion in a voiceless way. Not wasting your salliva and your tears. It's kind of ur oh-not-so-personal diary and guess what, if the blog sticks with u until forever, u'll have something to laugh,to cry with when you are brooding your past. Being a not-so-expressive person, i chose blog to be my next best fwen to channel my joy,my tears, my anger my ah..whatever!

I love to read other people's blog. Sharing their moments together and got to know their journey in life. Previusly i am a silent-blog-reader, just felt afraid of being cursed as busybody, but now I'm kind of being more open, more exposed *sigh*. Thousan apologize to my fav bloggers who had been busybodied by me. Leeya - with her lovey dovey life, Ilham - with her secondary skool life, Azzahraa - with her overseas life, Afdin Shauki - with his glamourus life and some other blogs, too. So to all bloggers, keep on blogging aite!~

***************************


Still waiting for my mom. Am waiting for her to go for shopping.My girls are all busy with their life (tests,studies,yada yada bla bla)

I'm running out of words.So, The End~


>.<

No comments: