Pages

March 19, 2006

penat!

ahh...wut a tiring 3-days..

brief notes! (fatigue,tired,exhausted la~)

Friday,March 17-->Departed from home sweet home at around 7.arrived at MMU at 8.30.Met Ida.Went to hi-tech-mapley-with-wireless-zone.Chit-chatted.Sent Ida to Malacca Central.Went to Johor Matrix.Met my long-time-no-see-i-miss-them x-rOomates.Finally departed to my lovely kampung.Superduper longjourney.Tired.Very tired.Helped the kampung folks with the preparation.Met my mushi mushi adek fariq imran.


Saturday,March 18--> Cik Din's big day.Helped a lot (at least more than yesterday) Met many long-time-no-see ppl. Helped with the settling down session.Washed the dishes n stuff.Unwrapping present session was very..very..erks..bising?

Sunday,March 19-->I'm home!

F*ck.Ass-ignments mountained.I hardly breathe.Help me help me.Gimme just one more week n i'll make sure I'll get it all done.Argh stop fantasizing.

No comments: