Pages

March 26, 2006

tiring day

I AM SOOoOoOoOo F*CKIN TIRED!

Haih..Woke up damn early today.Had so many things to be settled. *tensed*

First of all... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!!!
nyeahaha..sadly, i didnt get anything for her la this year.I'm dead broke.Bought her card but left it at college.So gonna give to her this evening.Maybe i'll give her a frame with our picture..I dunno..I'm soOo sorry mOmmy...

I made caramel today.Haih..Failed to do the "gula hangus" part properly. *haih*..Dunno wut wud those caramels (i made 2) taste like.Everything went wrong today.I spilt out sumthing in the fridge, had to wash it summore.Then the caramel didnt place nicely in the pinggan.It looks like a retarded caramel with torns here and there.I dunno wut's with the other one.But i'll just bring both to my college.I'll be expecting sum de-motivated comments from the boys, especially syahir! Caishhh..lantak la..I am too tired for a re-do.

Went to sec18 to settle many2 things. Print out the photos (cikdin kawen,cikpi tunang,malacca tour,malau) Luckily the price is reasonable.I freaked out when the 1st photoshop I went charges Rm1.20 for each instant photo.Gler kah apakah!??Then proceeded to Giant.As always, being the every-week-also-go-back-home member, they usually take advantage on us. Had to buy this thing that thing..*haih* Had to went there twice coz I've lost the list n just got to know that i'm supposed to buy 2 cartons of drink. *tensed*

Ergh...i've cut my hair! Uwaa...so sad!!! But for the sake of my comfortness, i've to cut the hair.This is so...short.Uwaaa...felt like crying. I am going for lots n lots of outdoor activities so gotta make my hair shorter so it wont be bugging me (like I have kutu...naaaa....maner ader!) Hopefully my hair wud turn back to normal by May! tskk...pls pls pls

Right now i'm so tired. There r still many things to be done but I think I must have a sleep first! So aye captain! ChiowZ~

No comments: