Pages

March 16, 2006

Deep in the walls of my mind.My reason is blind.For keeping you a secret.I like to think about you.You know that I do.And for a moment I believe, I'm.In a place, far away.I'm in a world of my own, yeah.Its way beyond, anything.A pleasure I've never known.I see


Yeah baby.I've been fooling my self,again.Wondering around.Putting my accumulated workloads on hold n flying around with the loves in the air, without the feeling of guilt of being left alone by dearest mom n bro n having the fear of driving 100km long,alone tomorrow.

Someday I'm gonna find someone who wants my soul, heart and mind.Who's not afraid to how that he loves me.Somebody who will understand I'm happy just the way I am Don't.need nobody taking care of me


In spite of being nearly-seriously caught in that poisonous virus called love,i managed to have a touch with my dearie homeworks n my high momentum of getting my things done is abruptly vanished by the f*cking printer which had lost its ink.Hell ya effing machine n yes, i put the charge on U for stopping my hi energetic impulse. Well I guess I've to start running slowly again until i finally came to an end. And I'm obliged to complete my homework after my mom has been sportingly letting her lil daughter postpone her arrival to the manpower-needy kampung.


There's a million stars.Dancing like fire.But its lonely in space.It can feel so good.When you're lost in desire.But its lonely in space.So lonely in space


Guess what.The Malau kids have made this efforts to call their beloved fasiS to keep the relationship alive, or I guess they have nothing to do to fill in their holiday .What a thoughtful bunch of kids.My bad, I was driving when they called n had to ignore their calls.But I did, had the chance to answer one call when the short conversation started with the most welcoming greetings "akak ingat para-para sakura tak?" *sigh*.


I will be there for him just as strong as he, will be.there for.me.When I give myself then it has got to be, an equal thingI can slay, my own dragon.I can dream, my own dreams.My knight in shining armour is me.So I'm gonna set me free


Just got this info that sumbody has found his new love.Kudos to him. And I finally got over him.Yeah,his a natural player since he was borned, i guess.Dear fwen told me he even has broke up with his new life.No wonder all the silence recently.He's just another history in my life.And,I guess loyalty is not really me after what I've been through in my life.My heart swings with my mood.Not that I'm no a loyal person.Just I havnt found the real person to be stuck with.

*sigh* What's with the Tata Young's Cinderella and Lonely in Space ? Haha.Dun really know.I'm just in the mood of melodying those songs in my blog. Going to have a long ride to my beloved kampung tomorrow.Hopefully everythings will go just fine.

No comments: