Pages

February 10, 2006

my baby has gone..


t-ya baby has gone )= yeap..seriously.my darling-baby-angel satria120 has been passed in my atok's hand..i'm so sad..i didnt get the chance to say goodbye to t-ya..tsk tsk..she's done too many things for me.gave the chance to me to develop my driving skills..i'll be missin u baby.seriously.. )= )= mak u'r so mean!at least give me spend some time with t-ya before her departure!!!!!!! uwaa...seriously i'm so...sedeyyhh..

he came to kmb today! ngeahaha..tahahapahapatah.last nite i did a big mistake but i cudnt resist it )= i'm too..lonely? ngeahaha..it started wit that shtuupid mistake n then it kept on continuing until..erm..few hours ago? he gave me his maxis number.then said to me he's going to mcb representing kms for a rugby fwenly match.as alwiz,wit his shweety-lovey-dovey ayat bunge2 he voiced out his dissapointment bcoz i went back early today n never got the chance to meet him*lol* poyo la hang!! he got lost on his way to mcb..ngeahaha..serves u rite!adoih..i'm so weak..wut happened to my promise?!?! ish ish ish

goin to dbp wit mak tomorrow.went around shah alam to find a reliable bookshop but the the result was error.undefined.sheEeEepp..hopefully i'll get sumthing tomorrow..puhlease~

haih..not in mood for blogging..

i'll update..sooner or later

No comments: