Pages

February 11, 2006

Al-Fatihah

Al-Fatihah to my x-3maju-mate,shayqerm for the departure of her mom.May her "roh" is blessed by Allah..to my fwen,shayqerm..be tough,k.we'll alwiz b ere 4 u..no matter how far we r apart..Amiin..

wO!! wut a day today..went out wit mak from 11am n arrived home at 6.30pm!ngeahaha..the activity were so pack n we managed to settle many many things in one day!*clap clap*

i went to dbp today to find books for my EE.ok this is final.i'm going to do MALAY, IF AND ONLY IF my proposal is not rejected.so i gotta put my whole effort for this masterpiece of mind so i'll get wonderful marks.haih..i bought "hujan sudah teduh" n i'm going to do a comparison of either feminisme element or citra wanita in both novel..dbp is so not welcoming.the bookshop is like a piece of shit.ngeahaha..the books are like..so-not interesting..argghh..demi EE ku..i have to put my english novels on hold to concentrate on my EE..haih,haih n lots of haihhsss..

-commercial break-
f*ck f*ck where's my new hp battery.shEeEpp mak,i'm not totally spoonfed okayh!? argh bengangnyerrrrrrrrrrrr

we headed to mid val after i finally got my books.not in mood for shopping,seriously.went to i-forgot-the-name italy restaurant.mak said it's sekali-skala want to belanja.so i was like whocares?..it's her money~
went to "fitness station" n guess wut..mak bought a treadmill!!yeayy!!!! finally!!!..i'm so gonna go back home every week for workout!!the treadmill will b sent on thursday so nx week i'm going to start the whole new workout plan.bak kate INAW,nak masuk alumni dah so gotta workout on our figure.the salesgirl gave many useful tips to me.thanx ya! so the plan is going to be like this,weekdays,i'm going to have my life routine as usual.tues n wed is my netball practice.mon n thurs i'll jog.fri,sat n sun i'll use the treadmill!haih..poyo je plan2..ngeahaha

-commercial break
f*ck f*ck my fan is not working.haih..so ho0tt~
kak emi's ere!! long time no see
borak-boraking yada yada bla bla

eh..forgot oledi wut to say!erm...be rite back~

No comments: