Pages

February 09, 2006

BIN my mr bin~

ngeahaha..IB student loves to curik mase n aite now i'm curi-ing my time to blog! wut a despehrahddoo~

this week is such a terrifying week.ib students worst nitemare, EE has begun its haunting.oh my oh Allah.give me shine give me hope.give me good ideas to get good scores! puhlease......
i'm so indecisive..wut to do? which subject? help me! help me!!!!!!!!!!!
it's either malay or english.but the dateline due tomorrow..sheeePpPpPpp..mary had a lil lamb n lalalala~ talkin crap talking sheEeEeeP~

c'mon think hard...think hard...think smart??? ideaS ideaS ideaS ideaS

oh..credits to ila..i've finally spill out the bean..my MUSHI MUSHI new mr usha-usha.now i knew his name! yeay~ the name's ***** BIN ******* so i'd call him my mr binbin ngeahahaha..i wuff that name.so cute.as cute as my binbin biscuits~

how am i going to go back eh tis week?? haimeh...makk..pick me up pick me up.i wanna go dbp to find sumthing for my EE..mak help me...tsk tsk tsk....

or shud i go to science sel n seek help from my beloved teacher?s!?!?

arghh...EE is killing me..killing me violently! obviously~

chiow,chiow from now.will be back any sooner or later..

No comments: