Pages

February 17, 2006

i saved a life! how bout u??

ah.finally got my ass back at home.there's no safer place other than my home shweett home!

it's been a long long week.seriously a lo0o0o0o0o0ong one.wanted to update my blog on d weekdays but the connection was totally shucckSss.plus i was too lazy to bring my laptop to that far-far away~ academic block.

seriously i've to get myself back on track.it seemed that i've been lost.especially in math.n also bio.n also chemistry.ahh smua-smualah.sheepPpp,,sumthing's wrong wit me but cudnt figure it out.no CAS on tuesday so we've no class on that day.sadly the connection was like sheep that day.so i used that chance to meet pn bad,my math teacher for consultation.she motivated me n her nice words has comforted me.at least on that day. *sigh*

i've donated blood! ngeahahaa..for the 1st time ever in my life,i've donated my O-negative type blood!i was so murni~ ceh tak bleh blah..i've donated 450ml which is considered as triple bag! caish...sabau jer la tuan dukturrr..but then i felt dizzy.until today.until now.but still cant resist from typing moi blog out.

erm..ok..actually am not feelin well aite now.gotta update later.i've to have nice shleepp..k

daa~

No comments: