Pages

February 11, 2006

continueing..

part 2 :

okayh.back in moi blog.lost my idea when i'm talking to kak emi just now..ngehehehe..

-break
yeay! found my hp battery..gotta make this hp lasts for 2 yrs,which is until nx yr.i'll buy new one when i'm going abroad.insyaAllah *pray hard*

where was I ek b4?..erm..nevermind.let's start off wit new ideas..

hurmph..i've re-check the academic requirement to trinity college dublin n...guess wutthaheck!?!? dental surgery is 39!!!!! i thought it's 38.dang dang dang...n now i've to struggle more on my academic (yearrite..konon je tp skang dok taip blog gak) aih...sheepPpPpp..then i've to do better la in my EE n my TOK essay..oh my oh my..i really need to go abroad..puhlease puhlease..

-break
who called my house just now? other than wani,my fwens hardly call my house's number.except for shilake..naa..he's not going to call me.we'll never talk until forever.oh maybe it's for cikpi or abg or mak..

got my haircut today.just the same style as b4.long-layered.me likey! it's simple yet nice.i luv it when it is newly cut coz the kakak will blow my hair n make it looks nice! ngeahaha..but then after i took my bath,there goes my nice hair..ngeahaha


on the way to dbp this morning,we passed thru my beloved skool,smss.n guess wut?? i've cried.not that i cried it loudly but there was tears in my eyes.sheepp..how i love that skool so much even a glimpse of it cud struck all the way thru my heart.i saw sum boys playin volleyball(wuttaheck..wut happened to rugby??) n a f1 boy i guess,wearing baju batik,waitin for his mommy n daddy kot..lookin at my beloved skool has dragged me again n again to the memory lane.where all the memories blooming n cheering up my day.despite the downs during my day..i'd give my all just to rewind those memories again.a place that makes almost 70% me a me.where i met my fwens n made them a part of me.hope we'll go strong n stronger until forever.only Allah knows how i love my skool so much.it's the best 5yrs ever happened to me..

well well well.i'm getting more sick thinkin of my life.life seems so hard to me.the road was so tough.but i wont give up.yes i'm young n hopeless in luv.but somehow i think there'll be sumday sumwhere when i'll be smiling all d way.

-break
nature's call

a quote from ida's blog :
"Once you have loved, you will always love. For what's in your mind may escape but what's in your heart will remain forever."
true.

valentine is on next tues.ngeahaha..n currently we r doink the love topic with missnina,moi english teacher.so far there's nothing to be worried of.just simple simple activities n ..oh my God..i forgot!!we r to compose 2 poems n i havent think bout it yet..n farid,i havent completed our tips lor...i am so gonna have to stop surfing aite now.

i'll update later..wit my love poem..k?

No comments: