Pages

February 19, 2006

ish ish ish...

Ohmigod.say wut? i slept at 7.30 last nite n woke up at 9 this morning.lol.i was so exhausted n tired n yada yada bla bla.. (=

went to pyramid last day wit wani ayu n z.thought of trying ice skating but sadly as we arrived there was 1st national ice skating competition bla bla bla.ceit.of all the days n weekends,hari ni gak la nak dibuatnyer.so we proceeded wit the common agenda,shopping! i was determined to find my sneakers today n wani n ayu wanted to find their stuff for dinner.i wondered wut's so big wit that dinner that they need to spend so much on that?

bought my new nike sneakers.not sure the exact colour tho.it's between pink n red.not in mood for shopping coz felt dizzy.not sure izit becoz of my unstable condition or izit bcoz the treadmill.ow yeah i worked out that morning! ngeahahaa.i am so determined that i thought bout my useless life at that time at it made me feel energetic (konon~)

erm,felt guilty act.went to secret recipe n melantak tak hingat dunianyer.lasagna,spaghetti,choc banana cake,that cake this cake.urgghhh.luckily i went to sleep early last nite or else i'll b eat n eating summore.huhuhuh..

yesterday was sumbody's bday.it took me quite a time b4 i finally came to the decision of wishing her thru my hp.i dunno bcoz it's been quite long since we've last talked or met or watsoever.maybe it's bcoz shilake coz she's shilake's. so i texted her.wishing her bday.tried to sound as fwenly as i cud.but sad-f*kinly, she didnt reply my msg.oh my now u r being as shilake as shilake eh? i dunt think she has changed her number coz the delivery report said that msg delivered! dun think she's out of credit.so i'll think that she's not interested wit my msg n that's all.ok fine if that's wut u wish!

erm.wut happened to that meetin eh encik? haha..wanted to ask who went to the meetin but malas la~ smss10's? when will it b ek this yr? haha..reminisce the memories.met my super senior daud barieng who flirted wit me.tak bley blah.i havent imagined b4 that he's going to flirt or wutever.so gotta put more n more effort this time around.now i've target! it's smss10s.maybe i'll find a single-handsome-rich alumni there.or maybe i wont go. )=

No comments: