Pages

February 03, 2006

dot dot dot...

yeah.i'm back to my home shweet home~
*thanks a lot to nabila n her mother for givin me a ride n sorry for the sudden decision of stopping sesuka hati nenet moyang kaye raye ditepi jalan..thanx.i owe u a lot~

oh wee..it was quite a week..(2 days is still consider a week,seriously!urmph..started wit a panic situation when i was scanning my id for the overnite.i thought i got busted bcoz i scanned my id earlier during the CNY holiday..luckily there were quite a number of us involved.we r the victim of the shhttuuuppiiiddd lame system.let's boycott the system!!!but then,like fiqah said, sbab tu la kite ni kmb,bkan intec~ ..nyeaahhh wutever..as long as i can get my ass out of that place

oh oh...sumbody texted me yesterday.i got so panick n i was totally distracted that evening.i wanted to tell sumone but,huh..neither of my besties shud know this stupid mistake i've done..

Nad,u should listen to ths 2 songs stickwitu by pussycat dol n cintamu by dygta n ira...find it k

i was like...wuttaheck!?!? he knew it ka??? i texted mr lampard right after i got his msg.mr lampard confirmed that he didnt tell him i dunno wut to do n who shud i turn to..luckily i've settled my bio n chem lab report.then i slept,wit the hope that i'll get sum brilliant ideas or i'll just ignore the msg.coz i've promised myself not to msg him anymore.that evening,i consulted nabila n i've came to the decision of *pura-pura innocent* so i decided to reply his msg..ngehehe..

oh..stickwitu me slalu dgr kat fly fm..cam layan gler lagu tu..hehe..cintamu tu cam pnah dgr kat my fwen nye mp3..nape?

i know he won't reply late msgs so i know my question wont be answered.so..lantak la..maleh nak layan~ =P

i went for jogging that evening.ngehehe..smangat gler~..it was quite a sunny day..n i managed to jog until the guardhouse.n when i was jalan-jalaning,i saw shilake
!this week was so..helle fella freakin week.i kept on seeing that shilake's face.i saw him everywhere i go also i saw his face..haih rase nak tumbuk jer.i hate u i hate u i hate u..forever!

i was a bit unstable this week.too many accumulated homework so i've to sort out the work slowly..i felt like breakin down but luckily i managed to stay calm (=..gler wo..i was better in sem 1..more efforts.a lil bit hardwork.haih...my room was in a major mess.even so,i was a bit proud of myself because i managed to keep on smiling tho the burden is killin me.i've tidied up my locker.ngehehe..n now i've to concentrate on my accumulated assignments..chaiyok chaiyok..if it's not because of tomorrow's girls day out, i think i wont be goin back tis week~

stickwitu : nobody gonna love me better,i must stickwitu forever,nobody gonne take me higher..i must stickwitu~You know how to appreciate me.I must stick with you.My baby..Nobody ever made me feel this way..I must stick with you~

cintamu : cintamu yg kurasa,walau tak terucap..smakin dalam..cintamu..telah terukir dibatas cintaku selamanya..lepaskan cintamu walau sesaat sejujurnya diriku terlalu sayang padamu..ku ingin slalu dalam cintamu.


oh my God..does he know..does he know?? of all the songs y did he choose that 2 songs..does he think that i was expressing my feeling or wutever!?!?!?!those songs was nothin la..u asked for that other song so i decided to gave u..but it was such a waste if the whole cd has only 1 song..so i decided to give u sum other songs too...so it was nothing..nothing nothing nothing!!!!!

to b continued..this nite..

No comments: