Pages

February 04, 2006

hepi besday to u~~


hepi becoming besday wani!!!~ ngehehe...so today we went to mid val.the plan went quite OK tho there were minor minor slacks..ngehehe..see the planner la..i'm,proudly declared myself as the best planner ever borned in smss..ngehehehe..yer la..nobody ever certified me so i've to declare it myself la..ngehehe

i picked up che mi n syikin at their place.see..i told ya i'm totally suck in direction so we were a bit lost..ngehngehngeh..then we went straight to uia to pick up wani..annoyed by a poyo pakguard *sigh*.i've "assigned" ida to buy the ticket.soon after we arrived mid val,told che mi n kenken to accompany wani changing her clothes n me n fuzah went to book place for the mini-celebration.we managed to book kenny rogers n we booked domino's 4 a back-up plan

b4 the show,we played bowling.competed among us..me,ida,fuzah n wawa as 1 group n chemi,ema,wani n kenken in the other one.i was totally suck in bowling..haih...but i managed to get strike ok ke...*pfft*..my team won!!ngeahaha..thanx to our stars of the day fuzah n wawa~

the winning team..*pfft*


the losers-yg-tak-bayar-lebeyh-2hengget~

after bowling,we headed to the cinema.watched the descent..the story was like..wutthefuckinhell!?!?! no motive.shttuupid ending.n the title has nothing to do wit the story..nothing i tell u..it's all about fwenship.betrayal.unknown--blind-ugly monsters that looks like bigger version af a foetus..ok.i admit it the story did makes a rush in my adrenaline but after i;ve watched long khong,i think i've developed great breavery that i managed to stay my eyes open thruout the story.ngeahaha..*clap clap* to myself..but still,there were sum shocking parts ler in that story..ceh..baik gue tgk buli balek~

i was the one who had to bring wani to sumwhere else while they r busy preparing for the place.ngehehehe..i bet wani must be so weird that i brought her to the kedai letrik! ngeahaha..sorry lor wani.no idea.there were no surprise until we finished our meal...n tara~..happy becoming bday wani..ngeahaha..capub gler nyanyi2 n jerit2 in the restaurant.but who cares.the day is ours so ignore the public n let's njoy our day~..wani was a bit touched.oh yeah,amir,aisar n shanaz were there too.i dunno but i dun feel quite comfortable wit the..not tat i dun like them but i think i've acted quite weird to them.sorry la my fwen..

we ended our day at wani's place.lepak2 sat..ida vomitted.ngeahahah..sori la da..aku dah agak dah hang musti tak tahannyer ngan capuccino tuh.i'm an ice-blended-capuccinoholic so i'd enjoy wutever the tast is despite the sweetness,bitter-ness or wutever.me likey!

oh.i really have to work out n do sumthing b4 i'll xplode!sumthing has made me even more determined..waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..mesti mesti mesti..

sumthing crossed my mind.will the badi sc slangor haunts me until the end of my life??uwaa....tanak..tanak...go go away from me shttuuppidddd badi..~ )=

to be continued...i dunno when~

No comments: