Pages

February 01, 2006

hahahaha saye dah sangap~

oh my..wut's wrong wit me..3 in a row?? i shud be doin my homework but i opt to waste my time!~
ngehehehe

**** True Confessions******


I'm afraid of the quiet: not really.sumtimes i need time for my-own-self

I have cut myself: yeap..when i was in f1..pressure la tu konon

I m afraid of the dark: quite true..but since i entered boardingskool,i'm used to sleep in the dark.but not at home.ngehehe


I m afraid of facing my back to open doors at night
: naaa...not really

I ve run away from home: erm..have I? dun think so.insufficient money la.muehehehe


I collect comic books
: yeap.b4 this doraemon n ujang..but now utopia n shinchan..

I shut others out when I m sad
: nope..i'll keep it to myself..


I communicate with others easily
: not really...depends on who n where r..


I watch the news
: oh my..NOPE..not really..

I own over 5 rap CDs: CDs? wut for..dload je la..muehehehe..i owned hundreds of rap songs..~


I own something from Hot Topic
: nope..

I love Disney movies: yeap..most of them..but dun really have time to watch..recently

I am a sucker for eyes: No..not really..

i kill bug: when i think it's bugging me..ngehehehe

I curse regularly: oh my..tryin my best to reduce it..sumtimes it just slipped out from my mouth..

I have an "x" in my screen name: NO..


I ve slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation
: naa..u think i'm addicted to this kinda languange ka??


I like Spam
: NO..

I bake well: i dun even know how to bake..~

I have worn pajamas to class: no chance to do so

I have a job: no.that's y i'm answering these Qs..hoho


I love someone/like someone: maybe..

I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS: owh..shud I?

I am self-conscious: yeap..maybe..

I like to laugh: yeap..lots n lots

I have tried alcohol: hell no..

I have tried a cigarette: during my zaman kegelapan..*haih*

Swallowing pills make you gag: no.i'mcool wit it

I have many emotional scars: wut does an emotional scar looks like?if it's sumthing invisible,then yes.millions of it

I have many physical scars
: yup..mostly got it from my childhood mischievous-ness (men longkang n stuff) n one from jatuh longkang time f1..*sigh*

I can t sleep if there is a spider in the room
!: i dun even bother actually

I am really ticklish: not really..

I love chocolate: nope.not really

I bite my nails: dun think so..

I am comfortable with being me: urm..this is hard..

Seen a shooting star: sadly no..

Laughed and had some type of beverage come out of your nose: euww..bleh ek? wud like to try once…

Swore at your parents: swore-NO..shout ade la kot..haih..anak durhaka tul

Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour: not even one glass of milk.not really into milk

Drank a half a gallon of milk in under a minute: wud like to try..

bitten someone
:dun think so

Gotten the chicken pox: uwa..not sure la

Crashed into a car
: huwahuwa...yeap..into a makcik kecoh's car..

ridden in a taxi: lorgh..frequently..especially in kl..

Had feelings for someone who didn t like you back: uh..maybe

Had a crush on a teacher/coach
: nope~

Been On A Plane: hurm..yeap..langkawi.penang.umrah.medan..


Eaten Sushi
: Nope.i'm no a sushi lover

Walked purposefully into traffic with your eyes closed: glor ke aper?


About You:

1 - Full Name: N
2 - Nick name: nad.nazira.adik.kak jiah.(depends to whom it may concern~)
3 - birthday: july 30,87
4 - place of birth: pantai medical centre,kl
5 - zodiac sign: leo
6 - male or female: female
7 - school: skhicom, SCIENCE SLANGOR SECONDARY SCHOOL,mara college banting
8 - occupation: unoccupied
9 - residence: shah alam,slangor
10 - screen name: nzra
Appearance:

11 - hair color: black,highlighted *lol*
12 - hair length: long-layered
13 - eye color: dark brown
14 - height: 166 kot
15 - braces: nope
16 - glasses: contact lens + pinkish spec
17 - piercings: yup
18 - tattoos: nope
19 - righty or lefty: righty

Favorites:

20 - movie: too many
21 - tv show: cso
22 - color: blue n pink
23 - band: too many
24 - song: too many
25 - food: sumthing tasty
26 - drink: lemonade
27 - candy: forgot oledi
28 - sport: netball.ok lor.futsal.
29 - brand of clothing: anything
30 - school subject: chemistry
31 - animal: none
32 - book: p/s i luv u
33 - magazines: utopia,cleo

Currently:

34 - eating: keropok pedas
35 - drinking: sky juice
36 - online: nobody
37 - thinking about: assignments
38 - wanting to: ponteng skool.*lol*
39 - watching: laptop screen
40 - listening to: takbisakah-peterpan
41 - wearing: AF shirt n danau toba sort pants

Future:

42 - want kids: of course,insyaAllah
43 - get married: of course,insyaAllah
44 - carreers in mind: dental surgeon

Opposite Sex:

45 - cute or sexy: cute
46 - lips or eyes: erm...both
47 - hugs or kisses: again,both
48 - short or tall: tall
49 - romantic or spontaneous: wahaha..i'm so tamak.both!!
50 - glasses: cool wit it
51 - sensitive/loud: loud
52 - hook up/relationship: relationship
53 - sweet or caring: absolutely both

Have You Ever:

54 - kissed a stranger: hell no
55 - smoked: yeap
56 - ran away from home: nope
57 - broken a bone: nope.
58 - got an xray: of course
59 - broke someones heart: dunno.
60 - turned someone down: benci
61 - cried when someone died: hell,yes
62 - cried at school: yup
Do You Believe In...

63 - God: yes,yes,yes n yes
64 - miracles: used to,but no longer
65 - love at first sight: dunno
66 - ghosts: yup!hahaha
67 - aliens: maybe
68 - soul mates: yes
69 - heaven: yes
70 - hell: yes
71 - kissing on the first date : nope nope n nope
72 - horoscopes: depends

Answer Truthfully:

73 - is there sumone you want? : YES

No comments: