Pages

January 26, 2006

oh my..

oh my..i've sworn too much today.maybe it's because the hectic-ness.maybe it's because the pressure.maybe it's because..err wutever..

hurm..got a news that my fwen is goin to aussie,monash specifically to further his study n medicine.caisshh...he's going on saturday n i cant send him...i'll be in ganu at that time..

totally not in the mood today but i've to talk to sumone or sumthing to ease the burden.my body is aching.my mind is not focusing.i felt like breaking down but i've to be strong...bertahan bertahan bertahan

....................................................................................

i've waited for the sun..but it's raining.would there ever be chance? would there be another hurting?

i've felt into the deepest trap..wud there ever be any help.shud i wait for death slowly or shud i scream loudly?

No comments: