Pages

January 27, 2006

the day the hope went away..

hella fella freakin day..go go n walk away~

oh wee..finally i'm back in my home.thanx to wani i managed to settle all those tasks.ngehehe..i was like super duper woman today.i woke up damn early!!i got up at 5am to send my laundry.the day wasnt really bad as i've xpected.the saying "the more the merrier" doesnt really apply to all situation n condition.ngehngehngeh.our math teachers are so dedicated that they still teach tho there were only 7 of us.but i did enjoy the class tho pn bad gave a hard time to my brain but it was a nice training tho..

wani picked me n madihah at mcb.thanx a lot wani.i owe u a lot!sent us to putra asia jaya.then we went to the embassy.it was damn freakin hard to get taxi in kl!after i sent madihah to the embassy,i went back to asia jaya.wani has waited for me.huhuhuh..sowi sowi.blame the taxi driver.he misheard me.i said AMPANG PARK n he drove me to AMPANG POINT.D'uh..

well well well..it seems that our shine of hope is fading away.i knew sum of us wud be damn sad.especially those who have worked very hard.but i know most of us wud say "hah..tula..cite-cite tinggi sangat.kalau susah sangat takyah buat la!dang dang dang.oh my.i hope Allah give us strength to make it thru the rain.bertahan..bertahan..bertahan..

thoughts of the day
1.i've to be very strong n to put on my smile almost everyday
2.(= (= (=
3.off to ganu tomorrow.it's 4am in the morning.d'uh
4.mom is buying (or is it has bought?) me a new car!my satria is going to be in my atok's hand.it's a wira.either a maroon or black one.i wanted an auto want.that wud be much easier but then,it wud be costly (maintenance..petrol..etc etc..) up to u la mommy.u decide the best~
5.yeay!
6.sori syahir..cant make it la..have a safe journey.all the besh..da~

No comments: