Pages

October 13, 2016

Lowkey

I've been meaning to write since forever. Drafted an entry, then let it go stale. Drafted another one, lost my words. So I'll try to make sure this one get posted.


I used to write religiously here but lately I feel like not doing so anymore. For some reason, I'm trying to reduce my openness and for someone like me, that's not an easy thing to do. I used to share almost everything with my people. Somehow I feel like not all would be okay with my choice, and when they started to judge me, I feel frustrated, and I start to distance myself. Rather than burning the bridges with my people, I opt to keep everything to myself. Senang. Not quite sure how long I can do this alone, but I will try my best.


Other than that, I'm beginning to question my life direction. It's really not heading anywhere currently. May one day I found an answer. Soon, hopefully.

No comments: