Pages

June 06, 2016

Ramadhan Mubarak!

Pejam celik pejam celik, dah sampai bulan puasa dah. Here we are again, Alhamdulillah blessed with another Ramadhan. The time seems to travel a tad too fast this year. Halfway through it already.


Last Ramadhan I managed to achieve a few targets, I remembered it quite clearly I was still in devastated state. Harapnya tahun ni emosi dah tenang dah stabil takdela tak achieve target pulak ye. I'm also adding up another target for Ramadhan this year. Let's see if I can manage. Ayuhlah berusaha.


Other than that..I'm still stuck with the slides. Plan to revamp the slides and give it a more lively touch tapi apakan daya after 5 days of not working my brain seemed to be a bit rusty. Went for CPD last week in Cherating for 3 days and my mind can't seem to function well. I have been staring to the slides for a while now. Ergh. Let's hope I will be given some enlightenment sooner or later.


I hope I will be able to get as much benefits as possible from this Ramadhan. Make ease Ya Rahman.

No comments: