Pages

May 08, 2016

The Sunday that I have been waiting for

Finally, I've got the rest that I've been longing for since last weekend.


Today all went according to plan. Managed to push myself to get out of the bed this morning to go to Bukit Puchong. There was a heavy rain yesterday so the trail is extra slippery, but I succeeded in doing 2 loops in 2 hours. Kinda miss having a tongkat besar merangkap tukang bawak air tho, but what to do. Bukit Puchong is the place where I do all my thinking when I hike alone. If, let say I went silent or changed my attitude towards anyone suddenly, that's because I might have been thinking about it during my hike. LOL..


Went back home and had my brunch, freshened up and I slept. Yup. Qadha' tidur for the lack of sleeps I had since last Friday.


It's raining cats and dogs outside so I am spending my time on the bed while doing my usual online activities. Nowadays at work when I'm on computer I would work on nothing but the slides. Those bloody slides. Consuming my time and my mind only lah.


Now looking forward for next weekend pula. Heee..can't wait!


No comments: