Pages

May 02, 2016

Hectic weekend is hectic

It is raining outside, and the atmosphere is very sleep-inviting. Being kinda sleep-depressed it is only logical for to me to pull off my blanket and snooze but NO, I have to stay awake so I can sleep early and longer tonight, hopefully. Basuh baju sudah, sidai pun sudah, unpack pun sudah. So here I am, with this post, with half of my mind went to the pendrive that contained my work which has gone missing. Ishk. Susahnya hati.....


It is almost the end of the long weekend, and I have to say, this is one heck of a hectic weekend. I wouldn't want to complaint really because the activities were mostly, happy ones. Just kinda hoped I could do more certain activities compared to the other activities more. However I am still grateful with anugerah masa yang diberikan this weekend. Dapat urut, makan sedap-sedap di weddingss, jalan-jalan,, tengok movie, tido hotel, spending time with my people.


Looking forward to next Sunday before I can rest properly. Nak exercise, lama tak exercise. Esok dah start kerja and we are targeting to present to the boss this week. Hope things go well. 

No comments: