Pages

December 21, 2015

Cepat marah vs Cepat sensitif

Semalam;
I rasa you dah ambik perangai I sikit la, macam cepat marah sekarang.

Diam diam dalam hati. Dia tak tau iols kalau PMS burung berkicauan pun boleh kena marah. Lols


Harini;

You, you cepat sensitive tak? 
Nape tanya camtu? 
I macam dah cepat sensitive la sekarang. Dok fikir perangai sapa la yg I ambik ni. 
Kahkahkah. Cis betul tanya soalan tepat camtu. Nasib kau la bang.


It's okay. I am trying my best to develop some kecekalan over here. Lately I have been told a lot of things. Sedih ada marah ada kecewa ada, tp of the utmost important, I don't let those feelings get on me anymore. Upset upon hearing, and I shake it off. Selepas what it felt like being stabbed front and back, top and bottom, I don't think I should be like how I was before.  What doesn't kill you, should make you stronger, yes?


Banyak lagi yang bermain difikiran, I'm just going to let it just linger in my mind.
Right now right here, I am just going with the flow, and keep the faith to The Almighty.

No comments: