Pages

July 03, 2015

Kereta oh kereta

I am in the mood where I feel like buying a new car. Once in a while perasaan tu datang. Speshly bila kereta baru buat hal (masuk banjir, tayar pancit) walaupun sebenarnya benda tu boleh je jadi dekat kereta baru mahupun lama.


My car is a hand-me-down from abang. So it's technically not my personal choice. It is a 6 years old car and it has traveled a heck lot. With abang, V has traveled KL-Terengganu-KL quite frequently for a good few years and with me, V traveled 323km every weekend, for 2 years. Its mileage is over 260,000km now my oh my..And because we live up the legacy of our parent, we drive our car almost to its full potential and are very notoriously known as very impatience drivers kahkah okay bawak laju je parent's legacy tak penyabar masalah sendiri.


I recently notice the change of performance in V. It could be aftermath of the banjir tragedy. It could be the aging process. Yesterday I was having my fast-drive-radio-fullblast therapy and noticed when it hit 160-170km/h it's not as smooth as it used to be. Back then when I was still traveling. V could go up to 180km/h and still going on steady. Kalau ikut kepala gila semalam memang nak tekan 180-190 just to test its limit tapi sebab lalu highway selalu ada polis I tried to behave.


V saya comot. Tintednya sopak-sopak. Luarnya lopak-lopak. Radionya usang. Interiornya kotoq bak ang. Tapi saya sayang V sangat-sangat. Dulu kalau stress mesti pecut laju balik Johor. Kalau tengah sedih masuk cd Amy Winehouse pasang kuat-kuat singalong. Lepastu bila dengar lagu-lagu yang trigger airmata, menangis lah saya menderu-deru dalam kereta. V dah pergi ke utara ke selatan ke timur ke barat. V jadi saksi kisah suka duka. V has also been the witness of my hanky panky little secret. Sekarang mesti dah off limit and I kinda miss it because I enjoyed doing it very much so hmm mesti aku sorang je rindu sebab you don't need me anymore kahkah ok ok behave behave tengah puasa ni..


So bila fikir balik, with the unstable economy and my own financial status might as well stick to V as long as I can. Baik save up and buy my dream car when my financial status permits.Audi has always been my favourite choice and I am not into hatchback car. Rasa macam tikus mondok kecuali VW Golf GTI itu cantik. Tapi that's just personal choice la bukan la tahap tamau naik kete hatchback ke apa.  Maybe I need to start forking up money to give V a little touch up here and there. OKlah pendamkan je la perasaan nak beli kereta baru tu lah ye?

No comments: