Pages

April 12, 2015

Crying out of boredom

What the heck, here I am at 5pm Sunday in my room, staring at the ceiling, lying on my bed, being all bored. And I blogged. Like what the hell. Aren't weekends supposed to be fun and all exciting?


I need to find something to fill up my weekend. Working is an option but I really don't want to commit to working on weekends because, well once in a blue moon things do come up.


I filled up my Sunday mornings usually with hiking. It has been 3 weeks in a row now since it's conveniently located 15 minutes away from my house. I began to shy away from running/jogging and enjoy hiking so much more because 1. you burn more calories 2. whether you like it or not you need to spend a good one hour to come up and down. No options. Unlike running where you can actually cheat if you are already tired, hiking forces you to finish the loop!


However today I nearly pass going hiking because I slept so late last night. But it is never a good idea to go sleeping at 3 in the morning and to wake up at 7 expecting you are all energetic to hike. Thank God I managed to finish a loop in 1hour 8 mins, went back straight away to home, have my breakfast and passed out from 1030 to 2pm.


April is going fast, and May is coming. No more late night outs after this. How am I going to spend my time I have no idea..


Not even here, but already felt lonely :(

No comments: