Pages

November 17, 2014

Another one done

Penang Bridge International Marathon 2014. I think the worst run of the year in terms of my personal performance and the run itself.


Took shuttle since 620am only to reach the running area at 720am due to the bad traffic around the running area. And we had to freaking walk around 200m to the starting line in rush. Flag off was at 7am but I pushed off from the starting line at 725am....


At one point of the bridge it was so crowded and I could barely breathe. With the heat, the smell from various sweating runners and the fact that we started really late, I was so demotivated I nearly gave up. Talked myself into finishing the run...and I did it for around 1 hr 35 mins I think. My leg wasn't hurting me as bad as SCKLM but my spirit was torn hence the bad timing...

I think I am done with PBIM. Once is enough. Onto my next run, the last one for 2014 and the last one before I go for surgery to fix my patellafemoral ligament....

Hope everything goes well >.<

No comments: