Pages

January 06, 2013

Time to kill

There'll be a time in your life where you have to decide which road you would like to travel.


At this moment both roads seem so dark to me..both would hurt me equally bad.


But I'm deciding to let it go. To kill this feeling before it compromises something else. It will make me feel miserable and lonely as heck but I think it is for the best.


I hate the fact that I like you. I wanted to tell you. I tried to tell you indirectly. I wanted to make it obvious but I'm just too shy. I have no confidence. So I'm going to give up trying. Lay low and let this feelings die a painful death.


Goodbye.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device.

1 comment:

A.R.E.L.E.E.Z.A.F.F.E.N.D.Y said...

nobody's perfect! but, we can make decision to almost perfect. chill lah! ;)