Pages

January 03, 2013

Of making an investment

Sooooooo..as what I wrote in a few posts before, I'm going to enroll in a gym.


On the 1st of January 2013, I went to my first ever gym session. I must say it is a very costly investment.This is a very hard decision especially at this time where I badly want a new phone... Sigh..but I had to be tougher on myself.


I also got myself a personal trainer but since I'm on a very tight budget he will only be with me for 5 sessions. Why bother getting a personal trainer? Well..I've been doing things on my own to shed the first 15kg and it's going nowhere at the moment. I guess it's time to get an expert help. Plus it's good to try something new like lifting weights rather than the same ol same ol cardio exercises like treadmill and cross-trainer and a trainer is necessary so I can do it properly.


I enrolled in Style Fitness gym, it's about 10mins from my clinic, which is very convenient! I've also been reading a book that I bought in Big Bad Wolf - The Gym Survival Guide which is really good I must say!


A topic in the book states that we must reward myself for positive reinforcement. So here is my reward list.. LOL bukan main lagi siap ade list!


If I managed to go to gym at least 3 times a week for a month I'm going to get myself the gym bag that I saw and dying to get one in JPO..

The next 5kg shredded imma get myself a new phone..because I really really want one.

The next 8kg shredded I'm going to change the tinted glass of my car (which actually is abang's...but it's kind of mine now) because it is really really annoying to drive with the distorted tinted!


Ok cukup sampai sini dulu. Jangan letak harapan setinggi gunung sangat. Gagaga..

Bismillah...semoga dipermudahkan!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device.

No comments: