Pages

October 18, 2012

Segalanya bermula disini...the journey..

I am actually quite reluctant to come out with this post because I'm afraid I might jinx it. And then I promised myself, when I hit the first 10, I will write, just to serve as a reminder for myself in case I got sidetracked in the future. Alhamdulillah I have lost the first 10kg, but this is still far less than ideal, I need to work harder, I need to lose a lot more!


So what got me started to this weight loss journey? Lots of things. Kena perli, kena ejek, baju tak muat, and above all, I need to do it because I need to do it.


The picture below was me on my first year in Ireland. Still big, but not as much as I was when I finished my fifth year in Ireland...
And this is how I got bigger and bigger, membesar bagaikan juara from my second to fourth year...





And this is me on my final year, my graduation day, my last holiday in Nice.


This is me after I got back for good, pre puasa and a little bit after raya. Damn so round and bulat!



So yeah, it is quite alarming and I need to do something before I explode...


I used to be so determine to lose my weight after SPM and I did it. But the effort went into the drain and I lost it while I was studying..So I know, I have it in me, I can actually try it again..


So what did I do?

No comments: