Pages

April 21, 2012

Post exam rant

Take a minute to have my post exam rants.


EXAM?

So they were hearsays on spot questions - pt on warfarin and bisphosponate related osteoradionecrosis. I thought to myself, oh well, at least I've 2 questions that I prepared. Yes, they both came out..in one same question! 1st question was 76y/o pt on warfarin for prosthetic valve, taking oral medication for osteoporosis and needs extraction - management! Pitams uolsss macam2 risk nenek ni ade.

Qestion 2 was ddx and investigations for localised and generalised gingival swellings. I can list alright, but to come out with the details?? @_____@

Question 3 was ddx and mngmt of mouth ulcer. Question 4 short notes on vertical parallax, radiological assessment of fractured mandible and dry socket.

Question 5 pharmacological intervention for trigeminal neuralgia, oral dysguesia and atypical facial pain. Pitamsss uolsss nak kena cite pasal pharmacological ni lemah sketttt.


So that was exam rant. Continued with treating patient after the exam. Encountered some difficulties, thought I could finish in an hour. Finished at 5.

Went back home to found out my laptop charger went kaput. Again. I have logbook that is due this monday. Panicked and thanks to Nadira's kind soul for lending me the charger tonite. Now I'm struggling to settle the logbook.


I've been up since 5.30 this morning. Mengantuk and penat tak ingat. Sigh.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

1 comment:

A.R.E.L.E.E.Z.A.F.F.E.N.D.Y said...

akak pun pitam sekali tgk soklan2 tuh. hu3..