Pages

April 19, 2012

Pagi yg gelap, kini sudah terang

Had a very very very very hectic morning. It's only 11am now yet I'm exhausted like heck. Went to and fro to the clinic settling patients stuff. Wrong impression sent. Wrong dates put down. Itu salah ini salah. Telefon lab sana sini.


Tp towards the end, things start to fall back to places one by one. Alhamdulillah wa syukurillah. It slowed me down slightly but I'm still thankful I'll eventually finish off what I've started. Tak tau nak hantuk kepala sendiri ke sbb much of this mishaps are of my own foolness. Or probably I should be thankful there are spaces and chances to correct my mistake. And I have patients that are so patience with me.


Orang lain nak exam sibuk baca buku study gua kena setel problem patient. Takpe. That's life baby! Let's finish this off nicely ok?
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

1 comment:

A.R.E.L.E.E.Z.A.F.F.E.N.D.Y said...

life is always 'bout learnin' process. just get through it & learn from any mistakes. chill.. ;)