Pages

December 20, 2011

Senang-lenang

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld
-----Original Message-----
From: N <nz007_@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 17:05:18
To: <nz007_@hotmail.com>
Subject: Senang-lenang
Waking up knowing you have free day all along is such a bliss. I think I am much more calmer and happier now despite having the exam around the corner and being left alone in the house. I guess stresses from clinic really defeats exam stress.

I spent my morning doing light and easy things. I was up early but refused to go back to sleep so I browsed the net, played with my camera, tidied up the kitchen a bit and cooked for my lunch. I had sardin and telur goreng for lunch which reminds me of home. Yup, it sucks being alone because I'm paranoid like heck that ghost/robber and whatnot might pop in anytime but the peaceful atmosphere really gave me time to recuperate from all the stresses that accumulated since September.
Recharging my mind, body and soul for the second part of final year : Bismillahirrahmaanirrahim, may everything goes smoothly :)


1 comment:

A.R.E.L.E.E.Z.A.F.F.E.N.D.Y said...

dear sis,

nasik + lauk2 tu cukup utk wat ah kak t'uja nak balik cepat, nak lunch sbb super lapor! tsk3..