Pages

September 26, 2011

Ugly

Growing up, I struggle a lot in finding and establishing my self-esteem. I'm no pretty face. I struggle with body weight issue since almost forever. I grew up in a society where slim body and fair face are the definition of beautiful so being out from my comfort zone, I will usually stay low and won't appear my usual self because I just don't feel...worthy.




 However I still thank God for granting me circle of friends whom I can declare my comfort zone. I can laugh I can talk I can cry I can scream I can do whatever I want without being afraid of being judged. And for that they have a special place in my heart, always.



However, I still realize that as the time goes by, as my friends start to tie the knot I will be left all by myself. I am twenty four, still single and with this non-existing self esteem I doubt that I will find a partner soon. I do have that one magical wish that someday somehow somebody will fall me for who I am and I can call him my own comfort zone.


With that, I end this post with a cover made by my friend as the guitarist cum vocalist and me as the co-vocalist. A song that is very close to my heart.


 "cause I think I'm ugly, and nobody wants to love me"


1 comment:

cik-Kam said...

jangan gitu dik.. semua ciptaan ALLAH indah belaka.. in their own way..
HE has better plan for you.. trust me..
just live life to the fullest yaww!!
go kak jiah!! go!!