Pages

September 12, 2011

Hello, stranger

I'm already back in the land of Leprechauns...for about a week and a half already but I can't seem to bring myself to update the blog. Sorry blog sayang I still love you no matter what :P


Soo....I'm a fifth year dental student now. Fifth and FINAL year dental student. Can you actually believe that?? Tapi if I were to look back through the years nothing had really change but one thing for sure I had gain a lotta weight since I first came here. Yang lain-lain sama je.


I have to say I started this year pretty slow, compared to last year. Last year I remembered I was down with fever and had few episodes of headache attacks due to the overwhelming stress. But this year..I don't know. Missed a clinical session last week because I couldn't get a patient. Missed a clinical session this week (so far) because my patient fell sick. I kinda feel left out at the moment because the requirement is A LOT so every session matters.


On the other hand, I'm missing this lil munchkin so much. Hope she's doing well and she doesn't forget her makngah already :(

2 comments:

A.R.E.L.E.E.Z.A.F.F.E.N.D.Y said...

anak sedara, ek? comel, derr..!

cik-Kam said...

takpe nanti bila2 bole skype with nayli bambam..