Pages

August 06, 2011

6 Ramadhan 1432H

Sedar tak sedar, we are onto the 6th days of the fasting month already. Time flies innit. That means I've less than a month to enjoy home :(


How's Ramadhan this year? Definitely better than last year. Last year I only get to spend a day at Malaysia. The rest I was back in Cork. either studying or trying to adjust to the new environment in 4th year. Ramadhan during summer is quite a battle because we started fasting from 4ish until around 9ish. Fuuhh...


Ok this is just an update...for the sake of updating. Nothing much to be told. Nothing much happened. Oh my scholar is delayed until end of August because I sent my results to the wrong email. I'm lucky I still have some leftover from last 3 month's allowance to pay up my rent and bills...


Sighh..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hye.
i've been following ur blog since 2007.
i noticed dat lately u mcm a lil bit down n smtimes jrg update.
so,i jz wanna let u know... dat i love reading ur blog.
n pliz continue writing.
i check 4 ur update like everyday kot.hee
slmt puasa.n enjoy fasting at home=)

n Z r A said...

hi. awhhh thank you soo much. i'm a bit speechless. apart from my close friends and families, tak sangka ada orang lain yg baca blog saya. huhu...i'll try my best to update more. makin tua ni macam makin xde masa n makin xde drive nak update but ur comment really made my day.
slamat puasa too :)

A.R.E.L.E.E.Z.A.F.F.E.N.D.Y said...

lamanya waktu siang time summer! mmg cabaran betul! hu3..