Pages

August 12, 2011

12 Ramadhan 1432H - The buffets

Alhamdulillah we are know in the second phase of Ramadhan. I'm so thankful to Allah for giving me the opportunity to live and spend another Ramadhan at home. Fufufuuuu bahagianya bangun sahur mak kejut, buka tak pening nak kena paksa diri masak sendiri lepas seharian penat kat kelas.


So far within the past 12 days I've been dining out twice, once yesterday and once last Tuesday. Actually, I feel quite guilty if I were to dine out because that means Mak will be all alone at home break-fasting by herself. I know she's been doing it for quite a while these past few years tapi since saya kat rumah ni apelah salahnye temankan ye dok?


Another cons of dining out for iftar would be.....the amount of food that will be taken in. Kalau kat rumah usually I can control what I eat tapi kalau buka kat luar tu tak ke asyik nak makan buffet je. Hari Selasa haritu pergi Bistro Qaseh in Seksyen 13, Shah Alam. RM22 per pax, the buffet spread was quite good. Limited to Malay dishes only la but still the food was quite tasty. Kuih muih, rojak buah, tahu sumbat, asam pedas daging, ikan keli, tenggiri masak lemak, sup cendawan and a lot more dishes. Praying area was provided in another shop a few blocks from the restaurant. Not that comfortable but gotta praise for their effort to provide one la kan?


As for yesterday I had another buffet gala at Shogun One Utama. For RM44++ per pax, I think it is worth it, looking at the choice of food. Ada sushi, sashimi, tempura, fried rices, teppanyaki, a few cooked dishes like lamb curry, sweet and sour fish, dim sum and many many more. Makan lah kau sampai mati. It was situated on the same level with the surau so it was quite convenient as I could take a break to pray first. Lepastu sambung makan sampai berbaloi 40hengget. heh..


What and where's next? Ade ke? Takde ke? Heheheh, only time will tell!

1 comment:

A.R.E.L.E.E.Z.A.F.F.E.N.D.Y said...

w/pon xde gambar, tp the whole story of the buffet make me feel hungry. hadoi la..